Top 10 book boyfriends
Here is a list of my top 10 book crushes, the ones who make me sigh and swoon when I read.
1. Mason from the Mystic Wolves series by Belinda Boring~ Mason is sex on a stick, I mean really, what’s not to like? He’s a hot alpha who loves as fiercely as he fights for what is right.
2. Dorian from the Gwen Sparks series by Stephanie Nelson~ Sexy angel of death, need I say more? He’s seriously hot, but what I really love is his sense of humor. I love a man who can make me laugh.
3. Harry Potter (you all know where he’s from lol)~ I have a nerd crush on him. I love his sense of honor and adventure, and his fierce loyalty to his friends. I was an adult when I read the books, but I feel like I grew up with him lol.
4. Bones from the Night Huntress sereies by Jeanine Frost~ Hot vamp with an accent? Yes please!! I loved Bones from the get go, I love how sarcastic he is, and how much he loves Cat.
5. Jack from the Beauty series by Georgia Cates~ Again, I’m a sucker for an accent. He was hot, like steaming up my Kindle hot. The love between Laurelyn and Jack was intense to say the least.
6. Travis from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire~ Intense much? He was hot, there was no denying that. I spent most of the book torn about his relationship with Abby lol. He was sex personified, walking around in man form.
7. Ethan Blackstone from the Blackstone Affair series by Raine Miller~ There’s that accent again…..I could not get enough of him. He was sexy as hell, and had just the right blend of controlling and powerless when it came to Brynne.
8. Hades from the Spellbound series by Lola James~ Sexy god of the underworld. Good gracious was he intense. He would stop at nothing to get Toni back by his side. So, so sexy.
9. Sinjin from the Jolie Wilkins series by H.P. Mallory~ Smart ass sexy british vampire, need I say more? Man oh man did I love his sarcastic wit. I know I should have been rooting for Rand, but i was always team Sinjin!
10. Brandon from the B&S series by Kimberly Knight~ I could not get enough of this man. He was so swoon worthy and sigh inducing. He was sexy as all get out, and he loved Spencer so completely, it’s hard to argue with that.
Dressed In White
Dressed In White Lorelei Peters had everything she had ever dreamed of. Amazing friends, a sexy boyfriend, and a job that she absolutely loved. Dillon Brockwell was all she had ever wanted. Handsome, successful, and he loved her as much as she loved him. Life was going along the way it was supposed to, until someone from Dillon’s past shows up and shatters everything to pieces. Can Lorelei and Dillon get through all the craziness and make it down the aisle? Or will lies of omission be enough to derail them forever. Purchase on Amazon – Kindle / Paperback Follow on Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads / Literary Addicts
About Jessica Gibson Jessica Gibson is a recovering bookaholic, she’s down from four books a week to a more reasonable one. It was that love of words and creativity that made her dream about writing her first book. That dream was hidden for years, always put on the back burner, filed away in the “someday” section, until her husband Matt gave her the kick in the pants she needed to actually get off her butt and write. Jessica and Matt live in Southern California and have a serious addiction to reality tv shows like Pawn Stars and American Restoration. They have one son and hope to add to the family in the near future. Follow the Book Tour